Fall Break- Kids Choice Menus

Since next week is Fall Break I thought it would be fun to teach your kids how to cook some of their favorites. The list of menu items we will be making are;





Wisconsin Mac and Cheese






Chopped Chef's Salad



Chicken Quesadillas




Egg Salad (Nick's recipe) on Whole Wheat


I will be teaching this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 11:00am -12:30pm Each student will need to wear his/her own apron and bring $6. They will make the dish 3 times and they will bring home the results!

(each student will pick the menu item each day that they would like to master)

place ORDER HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Idea ! Can I come ? All those lucky kids who get to learn from the best ! Sounds like a great time !

Hawkes said...

This really is a great idea. Had I taken this class as a kid, I would have eaten far fewer unhealthy meals. Awesome to include kids in cooking.

Harvey Family said...

Such a great idea!!! Is there an age limit...cuz London would LOVE it! She is obsessed with helping me out in the kitchen! Let me know, we would definately make the trek out for it! Love ya!